Not up on your Bureau of Transportation intel? Here is what you need to know about 1) how the State of Colorado gets to work and 2) the English languate through the eyes of the B.O.T:
1. 76.9% of Coloradoans got to work via, “Car, truck, or vandrove alone”.
2. Apparently there is a word in the English language that is “vandrove”.
3. 11.2% of Coloradoans “Car, truck or vancarpooled”.
5. 3.4% of Coloradoans took public transportation or taxis to get to work.
6. 2.9% of Coloradoans took the heel toe express (i.e. hoofed it).
7. 1.4% got to work via “other means”- perhaps burro, unicycle or similar?
8. 4.3% extremely clever Coloradoans worked from home.
Want to see how your state ranks in regards to such things – http://www.rita.dot.gov/bts/sites/rita.dot.gov.bts/files/publications/state_transportation_statistics/index.html.
p.s. – I highly recommend clicking on the “Fast Facts” link once you have selected your state – unless of course you seriously have nothing to do.
p.p.s – If you “vandrove”, “vancarpooled” or got to work by “other means” serious ingenuity kudos to you. Please fill in the comments below to tell us how and what this involves.
Want more like this delivered straight to your inbox?[wysija_form id=”2″]